Thursday, September 10, 2015

2015 Season Primer

The blog has been quiet the past few months....and wow, what a roller-coaster the Redskins pre-season has been.  I will not even begin to try to recap all of it...but I can sum it up with one word...

Grueling.

Many players are hurt...

Many have switched jobs and roles...

Some benched.

There is hope, though.  As a fan, I will always have it, whether in the scope of the season or even just one play....I do see progress. like never before seen, under McCloughan's control.  That said, he brings some drama of his own, or should I say his wife did (whom I am in love with, by the way)...but no reason to rehash that stuff.

Despite a major change at QB, I think our future is bright...and they could even shine this season if running the ball and playing good defense still stands a chance in the NFL.  I think it could, if the running game is beast, the defense is hard-hitting and plays great up front, and the offense can field a modest passing game....as I type it, though, I know that is a lot to ask from what we have seen take the field so far.  They are capable, though.

Often, the journey to a "Return to Glory" starts on a dark road.



Hail to the Redskins!

No comments:

Post a Comment