Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The REAL "Super Fan"

Being a fan is better among other fans, for the most part.  The connections I have established with so many fellow fans have been truly amazing, both adding to my fan experience and to my personal life.  Most of the folks I have met are just fans who like spreading a positive message and truly supporting their team, like the #RedskinsTweetTeam...not some exclusive club...just good, positive Redskins fans. 

There will always be people who are critics, though.  Some folks are mad at life...jealous...negative..."holy'er then thou"...or just always down right mean.  To those folks, I say, "Move along and have a nice day.  Hail to the Redskins." 

 Networking is SO important, not only in life but in fan-ship.  There is no reason our connections as fans can't help us go further in life, as well.  I have made so many positive contacts through just being a fan.  Some of my connections are becoming doctors, lawyers....some are doctors and lawyers....some are salesman with ambitions of social media marketing for the future....some run awesome businesses....together, looking out for each other and our community, as a real team would....well, now you are more than just a fan....you are a real "Super Fan".

#StrongerTogether


Hail to the Redskins!

No comments:

Post a Comment