Wednesday, August 5, 2015

@Redskins #SocialDay



Wow!  I am excited to announce I was invited to this years Redskins Social Media Day at the +Washington Redskins  Bon Secours Training Camp on Sunday August 16th, the closing day of camp!  It is quite an honor to be attending the 3rd Social Media Event of this kind, as I was also lucky enough to attend the first two events.  As a huge fan, blogger, and #RedskinsTweetTeam member, this is really be yet another amazing experience with my team, friends, and fellow fans!

Please, please, please help me with interactions on August 16th!

Follow me on Twitter!  @RCRedskins

Details for the event or still coming in, but expect to see many Tweets from me on that day and all interactions are very welcomed!  Every RT counts!!!!


Hail to the Redskins!

No comments:

Post a Comment