Monday, August 11, 2014

#SkinsTweetUp at #SkinsCamp w/#SkinsTweetTeam

The Washington Redskins just know how to treat players, staff, and fans.

I was excited to be invited to the 3rd Annual Skins Tweet Up event at Training Camp in Richmond, VA.  It was wonderful to get such a close audience with players and coaches.  I even got to meet our Head Coach Jay Gruden and Team Owner Dan Snyder.  I was lucky to get countless autographs (actually 12...I counted).  It was an experience I will never forget.


Raheem Morris did a QA with us!  Very nice and animated guy!
After the QA with coach Morris, we had one fierce Twitter Game battle (where only the strong phones and thumbs survived).

...and as promised, I brought the belt.  An item like that just has to be shared with fans!








Meet the #SkinsTweetTeam...great group of people!  All SUPER-Fans!


...and all are...

Here is a link to the Redskins photo galleries...

No comments:

Post a Comment